Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beetroot chapati. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beetroot chapati is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Beetroot chapati is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Beetroot Chapati - Here is a veggie variation from the traditional chapati. Beetroot is ground and added to the flour and allowed to rest for sometime and made into chapatis. Learn how to make beetroot roti. Whether you call it beetroot chapati or beetroot roti, this colourful flatbread goes great with all children of all ages.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beetroot chapati using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot chapati:
- Get 1 bowl wheat flour
- Get 1/2 beetroot
- Make ready As required water
- Take To taste salt 1 tb sp cooking oil for moyan
- Take Pure ghee as required
If you want to give a delicious twist to your regular chapati then you should add Beetroot Chapati in your chapati menu list. This easy-to-make recipe is made using simple ingredients which are easily. This beetroot paratha is very basic and flexible because it is. I have used garam masala & cumin Gorgeous beetroot in a flat bread!!
Steps to make Beetroot chapati:
- Wash peel and grate beetroot. Grind it in a mixer. Transfer it in a mixing bowl. Add wheat flour in it, salt and moyan.
- Knead a dough with the help of water. Rest for 15 minutes. Knead it again for 2-3 minutes and make ball out of dough.
- Roll it in shape of chapatti.
- Place on a griddle and roast for 2 minutes. Flip the side and roast from other. Flip again ad and roast for 1 minute. It will start puffing. Remove it in a plate. Likewise make all chapatti.
- Serve hot with any curry or sabji.
This beetroot paratha is very basic and flexible because it is. I have used garam masala & cumin Gorgeous beetroot in a flat bread!! Whether you call it beetroot chapati or beetroot roti, this colorful flat bread goes great with all children of all ages. I myself as a child used to hate beetroot like anything especially because of the colour. Beetroot Roti - These bright red colored rotis not only looks very inviting but is also very healthy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food beetroot chapati recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!