Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, apple cider pulled chicken tartine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Cider Pulled Chicken Tartine is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Apple Cider Pulled Chicken Tartine is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple cider pulled chicken tartine using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cider Pulled Chicken Tartine:
- Take Chicken:
- Get 1 Red Apple Peeled Cored & Coarsely Sliced Preferably Honeycrisp or Gala,
- Take 1 Red Onion Coarsely Sliced,
- Take 3 Cloves Garlic,
- Make ready 500 g Chicken Breast Skinless Boneless,Butterflied & Halved,
- Prepare 6 oz Alce Nero's Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar,
- Get 1 TSP English Mustard Powder,
- Prepare 1/2 TSP Smoked Paprika,
- Get Pinch Dried Mushroom Powder,
- Get Sea Salt, 1/2 TSP Adjust To Preference
- Make ready White Pepper, 1/2 TSP Adjust To Preference
- Make ready Salad:
- Get 1 Handful Carrot Shredded,
- Get 1 Handful Red Chili Deseeded Finely Diced,
- Get 1 Handful Coriander Coarsely Chopped,
- Prepare 1 TBSP Alce Nero's Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar,
- Get 1 TSP Roasted Sesame Oil,
- Get Maple Syrup Preferably Grade 'A', 1 TSP Adjust To Preference
- Get Pinch Sea Salt,
- Prepare Pinch Black Pepper,
- Make ready Tartine:
- Make ready 8 Slices Rye Bread / Sourdough,
- Make ready Alce Nero's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, A Drizzle
Instructions to make Apple Cider Pulled Chicken Tartine:
- Prepare the chicken. - - Add apple, onion, garlic, chicken, Alce Nero's apple cider vinegar, paprika, mustard, mushroom, salt and pepper into the crock pot or slow cooker. - - Do not peel the garlic. The shell or skin will protect the garlic from being burnt. - - Cook for 5 to 6 hrs until the chicken is almost falling apart; the chicken can be pulled easily.
- Remove the chicken and transfer onto a plate. - - Shred the chicken with 2 forks. - - Transfer the shredded chicken into a large bowl. - - Add in the apple, onion and all the liquid from the crock pot or slow cooker. - - Squeeze the garlic outta shell or skin. - - Mix to combine well.
- Final taste and adjust for seasoning. - - Give it a final stir and set aside until ready to use. - - While the chicken is cooking, prepare the salad. - - In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients together until well combined. - - Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use.
- Assemble the tartine. - - Drizzle Alce Nero's olive oil onto the bread. - - Toast the bread in a skillet until lightly browned and crispy. - - Transfer the toasted bread onto serving plate. - - Spoon the chicken onto the the bread. - - Lastly top it off with the salad. - - Serve immediately.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food apple cider pulled chicken tartine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!