Hello everybody, it is Sophie, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my baked herby parmesan & garlic chips. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Baked Herby Parmesan & Garlic Chips is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. My Baked Herby Parmesan & Garlic Chips is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my baked herby parmesan & garlic chips using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Baked Herby Parmesan & Garlic Chips:
- Take 5-6 large Maris Piper Potatoes (skins left on), cut into chips,
- Make ready Drizzle of olive oil,
- Make ready Grated quality Parmigianino Reggiano or parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic granules,
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dried parsley,
- Prepare 1 pinch dried rosemary,
- Take Salt and pepper to season
Steps to make My Baked Herby Parmesan & Garlic Chips:
- Preheat the oven to 200 (fan). In the meantime take a large baking tray and line with foil then place over a wire rack. Take a large chopping board and lay batches of the chips out upon it then using kitchen towel pat them dry to remove any excess moisture.
- Place the chips into a large bowl and drizzle over a little olive oil and season with salt and add a tiny pinch of dried rosemary. Toss the chips in the bowl and coat them in the seasoned oil evenly.
- Spread the chips over the wire rack and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chips after 15 minutes and return them to the large bowl. Season with cracked black pepper, the parsley, garlic granules and a bit of grated parmesan. Toss the chips about in the bowl gently then return them to the wire rack and continue to bake in the oven for a further 20-25 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and finish with a final grating of parmesan cheese and a little more salt. Serve up and enjoy, Perfect with steak! :)
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my baked herby parmesan & garlic chips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this webpage in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading, I hope this page becomes “the place to be” when it comes to my baked herby parmesan & garlic chips cooking. Go on get cooking!