Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stir-fry beef with sugar snap peas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook stir-fry beef with sugar snap peas using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas:
- Get low sodium soy sauce
- Make ready rice wine (saki)
- Get brown sugar
- Make ready corn starch
- Get vegetable oil
- Take fresh grated ginger root
- Make ready fresh grated garlic
- Make ready beef steak
- Make ready fresh sugar snap peas
Instructions to make Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas:
- In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Set aside.
- Thinly slice steak. Partially freezing the steak will make it easier to slice thinly. I usually use a chuck flatiron steak, but have also used a round steak or sirloin steak. Use whatever you prefer.
- Clean and stem the sugar snap peas. You can use snow peas if you prefer.
- Heat oil in wok or skillet over medium high heat. Stir-fry ginger and garlic for 30 seconds. Add the steak and stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until evenly browned. Add the sugar snap peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and bring to boil stirring constantly. Lower heat and simmer until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Serve immediately over brown or white rice
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food stir-fry beef with sugar snap peas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this webpage in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading, I hope My page becomes “the place to be” when it comes to stir-fry beef with sugar snap peas cooking. Go on get cooking!