Hello everybody, it is Sophie, welcome to my recipe website. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, snackbar batch 2. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Snackbar Batch 2 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Snackbar Batch 2 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook snackbar batch 2 using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Snackbar Batch 2:
- Get Liquid part
- Get 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare 1/3 cup organic molasses
- Prepare 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Make ready 1 stick butter
- Take 1/3 cup honey
- Get 2/3 cup raisins
- Prepare 2/3 cup sliced dates candied
- Make ready 2-1/2 tablespoon extra dark cocoa powder unsweetened
- Take 1/2 cup craisins cherry juice infused
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Make ready Dry
- Get 1 cup walnuts
- Prepare 1 cup pecans
- Get 1-1/2 ounces roasted salted sunflower seeds
- Make ready 3 cups rolled oats
Instructions to make Snackbar Batch 2:
- Mix the liquid ingredients and heat incorporating well.
- Toast the pecans, walnuts, and oats.
- Mix all the ingredients. Press on a big pan covered with waxed paper sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Chill. I put mine in the freezer for an hour or so. Then cut into bars. Put into a ziploc bag till ready to eat.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food snackbar batch 2 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this webpage on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading, I hope My site becomes “the place to be” when it comes to snackbar batch 2 cooking. Go on get cooking!