Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked sweet potato nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Sweet Potato Nachos is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Baked Sweet Potato Nachos is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Then, shred the chicken using two forks. Line the bottom of a medium-sized skillet with the sweet potato rounds. For this baked sweet potato nacho recipe, I used Ro*TEL spicy tomatoes and refried beans.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook baked sweet potato nachos using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Sweet Potato Nachos:
- Take For Sweet Potato chips
- Take 2 Sweet potato washed,peeled and cut into thin round slices
- Get 2 tsp oil to brush on the slices
- Make ready 1/2 cup Kidney bean mixture
- Make ready 2 tsp oil
- Take 1 small onion finely chopped
- Make ready 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- Take 1 medium tomato finely chopped
- Prepare 2 tsp Mexican seasoning powder
- Get 1 cup kidney beans boiled
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Make ready For Salsa
- Make ready 1 small onion finely chopped
- Make ready 1/2 red capsicum finely chopped
- Make ready 1 small green capsicum finely chopped
- Take 1 small tomato deseeded and finely chopped.(the pulp can be used in making kidney bean mixture)
- Prepare 2 tbsp coriander washed and finely chopped
- Take 1 tsp cumin seed powder roasted
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder i have used kashmiri red powder. you can also use ground paprika
- Take 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready salt as per taste
- Take as needed Guacamole
- Get 1 avocado chopped
- Get 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin seed powder roasted
- Get salt as per taste
Well, at least that's how it went for me. These Irish nachos style baked sweet potato wedges are topped with my favorite nacho toppings and they're dangerously good!! Such a fun sweet potato recipe! Coconut oil for greasing the baking sheet and tossing potatoes in.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Nachos:
- For Sweetpotato chips - Wash and peel the sweet potatoes. Cut into thin round slices around 1mm thick. Arrange them on a baking tray lined with butter paper. Brush the slices with oil. Bake in the preheated oven @190 C for 30 minutes or till golden and edges turn crisp. Flip them in between. Remove in a plate and let them cool. After cooling they will become crispy.
- Kidney bean mixture - Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and onion and saute till translucent. dd the tomato and cook till it becomes soft and pulpy.
- Add the Mexican seasoning powder. (If you do not have you can use 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder). Add boiled kidney bean mixture and salt and mix well. Add 1/4 cup water and cook till the mixture thickens.
- Salsa - In a bowl mix chopped onion, red capsicum, green capsicum, deseeded tomato. Add salt, red chilli powder, cumin seed powder, black pepper powder. Mix well and add lemon juice and chopped coriander. Mix well. The salsa is ready. Keep aside.
- Guacamole - In a bowl add chopped avocado. Add lemon juice, black pepper powder, cumin seed powder and salt. Mash with the potato masher or fork till smooth. Guacamole is ready. Keep it aside.
- Assemble and serve - Arrange the baked crispy sweet potato slices on a plate. Put the kidney bean mixture over it. Top with Salsa and guacamole. The baked sweet potato nachos are ready.
- Serve it immediately.
These nachos are my favorite of all the nachos because I can eat them as a meal without feeling like I need to follow it up with fifteen salads and green juice for life. These are veggie-LOADED, so say hello to roasted corn, black beans, and the kicker: grilled sweet potatoes! I'm loving up on all that jazzy. Meanwhile, in medium bowl using small whisk or fork, combine goat cheese with lime juice and sriracha until smooth. Transfer goat cheese mixture to clean kitchen squeeze bottle or canvas pastry bag fitted.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked sweet potato nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!